昵称

男娘风俗店头牌约后感-senyasenyanko

转的,这些人写体验分享详细的跟小黄文一样

总结:
90min 1460RMB
和照片差距不大,作者射了1次 男娘射了2次,作者被正面上了,体验很好
作者吐槽:不停地整理刘海,不够元气

部分原文:
I answered the door and she was wearing very casual clothes with an oversized black jacket and mini jeans shorts. This was the first time I’d never been with an otokonoko, but she was extremely passable. Pictures and such obviously manipulated to a degree (who are you kidding if you’re assuming they aren’t lol) but still was pretty accurate to what my expectations were. After simple greetings and handing over the payment, she immediately sat on the bed and invited me over. We began kissing and feeling around each other. My only little beef was that she definitely had a meal beforehand, it was nothing overbearing or bad but I could notice it. Before it got too crazy she remembered to hand me an enema to have that taken care of first. Once that deed was done we went back to deep kissing stripping down for a shower. Her skin was incredibly soft we rubbed each other for a bit until hopping out.

Back on the bed she immediately went down on me, leading up into some 69. She has a pretty decent sized cock, and was surprised how big it grew in my mouth as I started to suck her off. She then got on top and took out some lube to start frotting, and this is where I learned she really liked having her nipples played with. So I began to suck and play with them as she was rubbing us both off. Eventually she got off, and put a condom on her fingers to start loosening herself while blowing me. At this point it really felt like a fantasy of what I’ve always watched her finally happening to me in real life haha.

Once she felt ready she got on top in cowgirl and started bouncing on me. It was impossible to resist stroking her cock and playing her her nipples like she wanted. Eventually she was getting a little winded, and changed positions into doggy getting into her from behind. I was getting close to finishing pounding her from behind, when she said she wanted to see me finish. So I ended up pulling out and swapped roles. She lubed up and spent a few minutes loosening me up, then entered me in missionary. It was extremely hot being below watching her pound into me, and of course she kept asking to play with her nipples. I got to the point where I was passed my limit while she was stroking me and ended up finishing getting it all over my chest. After I finished she had pulled out herself and immediately finished on my chest as well.

橘琴梨

B1F  2024-04-28 16:03

852323.jpg

火化剂

B2F  2024-04-28 16:15
(租鸡青一)
每日xp大赏

7.gif

ArashiZz

被南通吓晕

1450955.png

キノコkinoko

せな♂关注好久了
楼主这体验是在哪看到的呀,想看更多的

4bc613b4a24259a430add11c.jpg

罐装兄贵汁

看得我鸡儿梆硬,翻译一下吧:

我打开了门,她穿着非常休闲的衣服,一件oversize黑色夹克和迷你牛仔短裤。这是我和男娘的第一次,但她看上去就和女生一样。照片显然PS过(如果你认为没P,那你是在骗自己),但仍然符合我的期望。简单问候并付钱后,她立即坐在床上并邀请我过去。我们开始接吻并互相摸索。我唯一的小不满是她显然刚吃完饭,虽然不算太大的问题但我能尝到一点味。在气氛变得欲火难耐前,她给了我一支灌肠液让我去灌肠。解决这件事后我们就回到了深吻中,脱下衣服准备洗澡。我们又继续贴贴了一会儿,她的皮肤非常柔软。

回到床上后,她立即开始给我69式口交。她的屌一点都不小,更让我惊讶的是当我开始吸时,她的屌在我的嘴中迅速膨胀。然后她爬到我身上拿出一些润滑剂开始撸管,这时我发现她非常喜欢玩弄自己的乳头。所以我开始吸吮和玩弄她的乳头,而她则撸着我们俩的寄吧。她射了之后,拿了一个避孕套套在手指上开始慰菊,同时给我口交。在这时,我感觉我一直以来的幻想终于在现实生活中发生了。

她准备好后,爬到我跨上开始骑我。我根本无法抗拒撸她鸡巴和挑逗她乳头的冲动,更别说这小妮子就想要被玩乳头。最终她有点喘不过气,我们换了个姿势,变成了狗狗式后入她。当我疯狂轰入快要射出来时,她说她想看着我射。于是我退了出了,我们俩攻守互换。她给我的菊花涂上了润滑液并花了几分钟来扩张我的菊花,然后用正常位插了进来。躺在下面看着她狠狠地进入我非常刺激,当然她还在不停地要求我玩她的乳头。当我到极限时,她快速地撸动我的鸡巴并让我射到了自己的胸上。在我射完后,她也立马拔了出来并撸射在了我的胸上。

我也好想和男娘做爱啊

none.gif

昵称

回 4楼(キノコkinoko) 的帖子

tokyoadultguide 男娘帖挺少的 约了这人的就这一个

帧舔王

B7F  2024-04-28 16:59

53672068122_92ef1fe4b3_o_d.jpg

kannari

死之前至少得去体验一次日本的男娘风俗店

none.gif

昵称

回 8楼(kannari) 的帖子

这人私信直接联系的   实际和风俗店倒也没太大关系 据说这位排期满挺难约

c1439d0eb889e7f0.gif

y

B10F  2024-04-28 17:25
(色色爱好者)

看嗯了

none.gif

fe0bfc60

楼主求原文看看

阿尔索斯

none.gif

昵称

回 11楼(fe0bfc60) 的帖子

none.gif

昵称

居然出了个600RMB的抱枕

xyw

xyw

none.gif

cg_fan

内射得加钱?

none.gif

昵称

回 17楼(cg_fan) 的帖子

肯定啊   好像两三千日元

a5.gif

lsp

回 18楼(昵称) 的帖子

日元汇人民币减0再除2。两千日元就是一百块钱。这种就是3w日元左右吧。深田咏美参考价300w日元。其实她一部片子是这个价位,单纯用来卖确实太贵了

a5.gif

lsp

fc2的素人大概20w-50w价位(可以拍摄的)。日本的服务业很发达,也相对透明。不会出现论坛哥们3000块(6w日元)结果是1500价位(这种单次500左右)的大妈厚妆。6w日元真就可以找个fc2平均颜值的小年轻yuan交一次(甚至更好看,毕竟不用拍摄)。全球经济都在通缩,钱越来越值钱,这类产业越发达。

bxnnwolf

none.gif

南+日剑魂

被南通吓晕   

none.gif

3c6b715c

尼玛的,尿都给我吓出来了,建议还是开个单独的男同板块啊

1047966.jpg

播磨

B24F  2024-05-04 16:42
(我就是狗)
我草,女装电棍